These are quick and easy and will help you feel good about yourself.
“I just personally believed in myself and didn’t let anyone put me down”
Improving the things you’re not so great at!
List five things that you like about yourself or that you are good at:
Now list three things that you are not so good at, or don’t like about yourself.
Now put a mark next to the things above that you can change to some degree.
Pick one thing that you can change and write a list of what you can do to change or improve this. Spend a bit of time each week working on this goal.
For example: I am not a very good cook.
Some things you could do to change or improve this would be:
- Look up basic recipes on the internet or in a cook book and practice cooking them
- Ask your mum or grandma to come over and teach you a quick and easy recipe
- Ask your friends on Facebook if they know of any good tips for feeding the kids
- Buy a cooking class for you and a friend on one of those deal websites
- Watch videos on Youtube or cooking shows that teach you how to prepare and cook food
Below is a link to two more self-help exercises you could do if you wanted to.Two more exercises(36.2 KB)